- World’s smallest dual-sensor ATO
- Two layers overfill protection
- Super precise water level control
- Super easy installation; plug-and-play
- No programming or adjustments required
- Works in complete darkness
What is an ATO Anyway?
ATO Stands for Auto Top Off. All the Waterbox Marine, Frag, Reef, Pro and Peninsula Aquariums include a built in, or separate ATO chamber. This chamber is used to fill with Fresh Water. The Freshwater is used to replace evaporated Water within the Aquarium.
We recommend Purchasing a XPAqua ATO System to work with the Pre-Configured ATO reservoirs in our aquariums.
Why Choose the Duetto ATO for your Waterbox Aquarium?
The Worlds Smallest Dual-Sensor Aquarium Top Off System Is the Perfect Add On For the Waterbox Reef Ready Aquariums and Sumps.
The Duetto is packed with features to automate the addition of evaporated Water in your Waterbox. The proprietary dual-optical sensor packs two precise level sensors in one tiny package. It will keep your Water levels perfectly in sync with the integrated Waterbox ATO Reservoir that is built into all Platinum and Crystal Aquariums.
All the installation parts are included to make installing the Duetto a Breeze on your Waterbox Platinum or Crystal Aquarium.
- Power Input : 100~240VAC 50-60HZ
- Head : 8.5ft (250cm)
- Flow Rate : 74 gph (280lph)
- Max mounting thickness : 1/2" (12.7mm)