Meet the Waterbox Aquariums® Magnetic Cleaners. A better way to clean your aquarium.
Every surface accounted for
Our magnets float and are easy to move from panel to panel, keeping the front, sides and back panes of glass looking brand new.
Cleaning your aquarium doesn’t have to be messy. Our magnetic approach to cleaning your glass means keeping your hands clean and dry.
If you lose contact with the internal magnet, don’t worry --- our magnet floats to the top for easy retrieval.
Powerful against stubborn algae.
Designed for daily maintenance, our magnets keep stubborn algae from ever appearing, keeping your aquarium crystal clear and in pristine shape. Our larger magnet includes an added scraper attachment to minimize work on larger aquariums.
Backed by Waterbox.
Our magnets were designed by Waterbox Aquariums® for Waterbox Aquariums®. With proper use they will keep your aquarium clean and in exquisite shape for years to come.
- Ergonomically designed beech wood dry side.
- Floating wet side for easy retrieval
- Our powerful magnets allow for easy daily cleanup of algae buildup
- Safe for use on all glass aquariums
- Durable scraper allows removal of algae without damaging the glass
- Comes with replaced felt pad and brush pad
- 1x External magnetic handle with felt
- 1x Internal magnetic brush
- 1x Scraper attachment (On Medium and Large Magnets Only)
- 1x Replacement felt pad
- 1x Replacement brush pad
How to use a magnetic glass cleaner:
5-12MM Glass Thickness
10-19MM Glass Thickness
|CUBE 15 PENINSULA||X|
|CUBE 25 PENINSULA||X|
|AIO 50.3 PENINSULA||X|
|AIO 65.4 PENINSULA||X|
|MARINE X 3620 PENINSULA||X||X|
|MARINE X 4820 PENINSULA||X||X|
|REEF LX 240.5||X|
|REEF LX 290.6||X|
|REEF LX 340.7||X|
|CLEAR MINI 6||X|
|CLEAR MINI 10||X|
|CLEAR MINI 16||X|
|CLEAR MINI 20||X|
|CLEAR MINI 30||X|